Friday, November 13, 2015

Zoom WIP

Hey everyone! I made it! I got 10 mins to write this post for it to be counted as a Friday post! So here it goes! haha! Ive been busy with some family stuff, so I haven't had the time to sit down and just paint. But I've been so wrapped up with The Flash (a great show if you haven't checked it out!) and the last episode was such a great episode that I had to do a painting of Zoom! Heres a Work in Progress below. Im going to be attending the Ryan Meinerding workshop over at CDA this weekend, hoping to get some insight on his structure of creating a characters for movies! I'll take some notes and if I'm not lazy, i'll post them on here for next week! But I hope everyone has a great weekend! I would also like to say that, my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Paris.


No comments:

Post a Comment