Friday, February 19, 2016

The one about the Lunar New Year...

Hey everyone! How has everyone been? Sorry about the silence. I've been working on multiple projects this past month and it's been busy! I'm working on something that I would love to talk about but I think I'm going to keep this one close to the chest for now until I think its cool to talk about. Other than that, it was Chinese New Year (Lunar New Year) at the beginning of the month and I wanted to continue my series of illustration of the Chinese zodiac animals. This year is the year of the monkey!


(deleted the other post, I wanted to add something to it but didn't...)

Besides on working on other projects, I thought it was time for a new portrait and i've been dabbling with it during my free time. I haven't gotten far, but i'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm really trying to stick to the "Oil painting" technique instead of my usual digital painting method. 


I have some other WIPs saved. I'm hoping to compile them and make a GIF of the process, but I'll have this one be the tease for the finished one. 

I've been having some health problems in the last couple of months and last week was when it got worse. Been going to the doctors to get X-rays and testing done, but it seems like I have recently developed asthma. I won't know for sure until I take my breathing test, but exercising has been miserably because I haven't had a good workout in a while, because I would have to take a break and catch my breath. But while I was waiting to see my doctor, I drew this!


Ron Swanson is the best! 

I hope everyone's week has been great! Have a great weekend!
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome interior design that is because essay writing serivce
    here is some thing good for the people who loved fashion and related trend.

    ReplyDelete