Friday, July 1, 2016

The One about Game of Thrones...

Hey everyone!
Slow couple past weeks so far. Work is wrapping up so i'll have more to post in the next couple of weeks and i'll be doing some movie studies! Other than that, this past week was the season finale of Game of Thrones and it was fantastic! What a way to end the season, bravo everyone that worked on the show! But ever since Lady Ollena Tyrell was introduced, she has been just a baddass and in the one scene she was in during the season finale, she showed what a true baddass she was. She's the one that I want to see sit on the Iron throne when the show ends. So as a tribute, I did a study of her during the week. Worked about an hour sessions throughout the week before getting into client work. I wished I saved more steps, but there wasn't anything new with my process. Hope you enjoy!
Have a great and safe Independence weekend!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment