Friday, May 13, 2016

The one about the post before a weekend vacation...

Hey everyone! This one is going to be a small update! I've been working on some client work for the past couple of weeks and i'll show a tease for one of them (I'm super happy with the direction the illustration is going). 
I did a couple of warm up's this week before I got started with work and here there are!
This is a gouache painting of the view through my studio window. I stole this idea from Nathan Fowkes , he did a study of outside of his studio window and I thought it was a great practice to do. This is the first one that I thought looked "good" so thats why I posted it, but I'll be posting all of them in a single sheet when I have enough of them. 

After watching Captain America: Civil War, I had to do some sort of fan art! Spider-man has always been my favorite super hero of all time and Marvel totally got him right in just two scenes! I can't wait for the Spider-Man movie coming out next year. Captain America: Civil War was loads of fun and you don't have to be a comic book reader/fan to enjoy the film, it's a strong film by itself, but you do need to catch the other movies to really have the best experience!

Here's a study of a little horse statue I have chilling on my desk. 

and here's a tease for the upcoming token illustration that i've been working on for A Hidden Fortress 

I'll be on a mini weekend vacation with my family! I'll be trying to do some plein air painting as much as I can and i'll post them here! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment